"Engagement and efficiency are through the roof and we're able to provide a much greater level of service to our instructors and clubs." - Aaron O'Brien, Chief Technology Officer
Les Mills wanted to completely transform the way they did business. With a vibrant brand and their physically active and social audiences, Les Mills needed to amp up its digital presence with communities to drive engagement and deepen customer relationships.
With Salesforce and OrchestraCMS, Les Mills engages audiences across digital channels with targeted content based on users’ Salesforce profiles, online activities and preferences. Content is dynamic and supports the customer journey with product, training and certification suggestions to purchase based on taught or attended classes and locations.
Les Mills also uses OrchestraCMS to enable self-service so instructors can train and certify online. Clubs can manage events, search and create affiliations with instructors and search for Les Mills programs.
With OrchestraCMS, instructors now can purchase and download online kits with music and teaching materials. Les Mills, the largest exporter of music in the southern hemisphere, saves on shipping costs and has dramatically reduced their environmental footprint by eliminating the plastic, packaging and fuel used to ship materials across the globe.
- Authenticated digital channels to address all audiences
- Targeted content provides product and service upsell opportunities with ecommerce integration
- Customers use self-service for training, certification, programs, events and connects clubs and instructors
- Digital Media Kits have replaced costly shipping and environmentally harmful packaging products
- Responsive design, accessible on any device